Important: Please do not register with the email IDs with Outlook.com or Live.com or Hotmail.com as we are facing email delivery problems with the Hotmail server. Please use other email accounts to register.
How to Register
- All candidates need to apply online for admissions at RRI.
- Click on "Create new account."
- Enter your email address and answer the simple maths question and
then click on "Create new account"
- A verification mail with a one-time login link is sent to the
entered email address.
- Access your email and click on the link for logging in.
This link is only for "ONE TIME"
login. Click on the "Log in"
button to set a password for your account. Please enter a good/strong password in both the
Password fields and then save the settings. The strength of the
password you enter is displayed on the right.
- Click on "Apply" menu to
access and fill up the form.
- Once the form is submitted, it
cannot be accessed or modified. Please ensure that all the
entered details are correct and complete before clicking on the SUBMIT button. Forms submitted
with irrelevant and incomplete data are liable to be rejected.
- Applications sent by email will not be accepted.
- Duplicate applications are liable to be rejected.
Instructions to fill up the On-line
GRE-AGRE, GATE, JEST or NET(JRF) Exam Details.
- Please go through the complete online application form before you start filling. Keep all the relevant data READY before filling up the application.
- Enter all text in CAPITALS ONLY.
- Maximize the Browser window and use the best screen resolution to
view the On-line Application form properly.
- CAUTION : While filling
up the On-line Application, the filled contents will be lost if you
access other menu items.
- All fields are marked with * are mandatory and are
validated. Please fill all the details correctly.
- The E-Mail field is by default filled with the id that you had
entered during registration and is not editable.
- Select your Highest Qualifying
Degree. If you have not completed the selected Degree,
then select the Appearing
radio button and select the Month and Year of completion.
- In Academic Performance section you can fill either B.E./B.Tech or Masters degree.
- For Aggregate CGPA also mention"Secured Out Of".
- You must fill in your performance in at least one of examinations like GRE-AGRE, GATE, JEST or NET(JRF),
please enter its details in the appropriate fields.
- Enter the details of two (2) Referee's from whom recommendation
letters can be requested for. Enter the details of Referees who
are familiar with your academic abilities and who are in a position to
objectively assess your suitability for a research programme.
Please note that we will not be asking for a routine conduct/character
certificate. This is a confidential assessment. The
suitable referees are:
- The head of the department or a professor or a lecturer who has
recently taught you OR
- An academic/technical person with whom you have carried out a
scientific/technical project or with whom you have interacted
scientifically for a significant length of time.
- Upload your Digital / Scanned Recent Passport
size Photograph and Signature. The recommended
resolution for the Passport size Photograph is, width:400px,
height:480px and for signature, width:400px, height:100px. The image
size must not be more than 500KB and acceptable extension/format of
images is .jpg
- Click on the checkbox before the Declaration at the end of the
form to accept it.
- On successful submission an automated email will be sent to your
registered email address with the filled application form and the
Application number. Please check the received application carefully.
If you find any discrepancies, write to us immediately. Correspondence in this regard at the later stage will not be entertained.
- All correspondence with RRI regarding the PhD Admissions
should be from your registered email-id and should include your Full
Name and Application number and should be addressed to email@example.com
Candidates are advised to include their GRE-AGRE / GATE / JEST / UGC-CSIR-NET(JRF) scores at the time of applying.